Take classic minute steaks at least a few levels up with this simple & delicious Asiago Cream Sauce and roasted radicchio.
If you have a small leftover piece of radicchio that is not enough for the salad but still good to use, don’t hesitate to make a use of it here.
And of course, if you made Asiago Cream Sauce ahead of time or have any leftover from last night, you’ll whip up these easy and SUPER delicious minute steaks in no time.
Minute Steaks with Radicchio & Asiago Cream Sauce
- 20 oz thin boneless veal or beef cuts
- 5 oz radicchio shredded
- 1 tbsp butter
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper salt to taste
- 1 cup Asiago cream sauce
- Brush minute steaks with extra virgin olive oil.
- Preheat heavy skillet pan, preferably cast-iron and grill minutes steaks for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer meat to a dish and let rest to 2-5 minutes covered with a lid. This way steaks will release extra juices that otherwise would ended up in a plate giving soggy look to steaks and diluting the cheese sauce.
- Shred radicchio by slicing very thin strips across. In a small skillet pan melt butter and roast shredded radicchio for a few minutes until it changes color and browns lightly on the edges. Add salt to taste.
- Serve minute steaks hot, topped with roasted radicchio and Asiago Cream Sauce.