Nutellotti are one of the easiest cookies you can make.
With only 3 ingredients, and 10 minutes in the oven they are simply irresistible.
I’m yet to see an Italian family that doesn’t have a jar of nutella in the cupboard.
And it’s arguably one of the most addictive spreads on the PLANET!
What can I say, so are these nutella cookies 🙂
If you have a few minutes, nutella, flour and an egg you can make this hazelnut and chocolate madness while watching your favorite show.
Nutella Cookies with Filling (Nutellotti)
- Using a spatular mix together nutella, egg and flour until combined. You should get a shiny loaf of nutella dough. Wrap with a plastic wrap and let rest in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 15-20 pieces and roll each into a ball. They’ll be rolling super easy just with your hands, no flour needed.
You can vary the size and see if you like them smaller or a bit bigger.
- Place nutella balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Using your finger pad or a round end of a wooden spoon press down the center of each cookie making a hole approx half way through the cookie.
- Bake in a preheated to 375F oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Using a pastry bag fill each cookie hole with nutella and sprinkle with chopped roasted hazelnuts.