Juicy and tender pork chops rubbed with herbs. They’re cooked in one pan with potatoes and pumpkin.
Complete, delicious dinner ready in 30 minutes. What else can you wish for?
Pork Chop Casserole with Herbs, Pumpkin & Potatoes
- 4 pork chops
- 4 medium size potatoes cut in cubes
- ½ pumpkin cut in cubes
- Aromatic herbs: parsley rosemary, oregano, bay leaf, 2 sage, mirto
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Finely chop all the herbs together obtaining a fine grind texture. Flip each pork chop in the herb mix.
- In a baking dish add a few splashed of extra virgin olive oil, add potatoes and pumpkin cut in cubes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and spread evenly all over the bottom of the dish.
- Arrange herb rubbed chops on top of potatoes and pumpkin cubes. Add another splash of extra virgin olive oil. Ut in the oven.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on the size of the pork chops.
Salt baked pork chops right before serving.. Feel free to add extra freshly grated pepper if needed.