Pork scaloppine in rich beer and butter sauce is a perfect choice for a quick and delicious dinner.
Serve them with caramelized onion rings, oven roasted potatoes or your choice of your favorite side.
Simple and yummy.
Pork Scaloppine In Beer & Butter Sauce
Pork scaloppine in rich beer and butter sauce is a perfect choice for a quick and delicious dinner.Print Pin Rate / Comment
- 1 ½ pound boneless pork loin or pork chop thinly cut
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 oz butter
- ½ cup beer
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Fresh chieves for garnishing (optional)
- Dredge thinly cut pork slices in flour. Tap off the excess.
- In a large pan melt butter. Place scaloppine and lightly brown them on each site.
- Once lightly brown add freshly grind black pepper and beer.
- Let simmer on medium heat until butter and beer sauce has thickened to a creamy texture.
- Garnish with fresh chives.